Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful...

I can't wait to post that I'm thankful that Kenadie is recovering and well (see her story here) but she is still receiving her pacemaker after hours of delay and no mommy of a 2 year old should have to sit through their child going through any surgery, never mind a surgery like that.
So I'll move on to other things I'm thankful for in the meantime.
First and foremost I'm thankful for my two very healthy boys.  They drive me nuts.  They test my patience on a daily basis.  But they are good kids.  They are healthy.  They are sweet, caring and I get the opportunity to be with them every day which a lot of parents don't, and for that I am also thankful.
I am thankful that Jerry has a job that not only provides me with the opportunity to stay home but gives him the freedom to have a flexible schedule so we can do a lot of family activities.
I am thankful that even though we are definitely not rolling in money we can provide out boys with everything they need and a lot of what they want.
I am thankful that we have some wonderful neighbors who  make not living near kids not seem so bad.
I am thankful for some awesome friends and family

So now I can update...at 8:28 pm central time; 9:28 eastern time Kenadie is heading to the Cardiac ICU and has her pacemaker, it was not a surgery without complications but thankfully she is out of surgery.  So now I'm hopeful tomorrow I can be thankful for a smooth and uneventful recovery for Kenadie.

Another update on Thanksgiving morning...so far so good for Kenadie...she is recovering well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...