Thursday, November 11, 2010

Beating the Christmas rush...

I had originally decided that this year I was going to wait and do my Christmas shopping closer to Christmas. I usually start near the end of summer and am done around Halloween then store the gifts and wrap them just before the big day. Now the boys are getting older and I really don't have much space in this house to hide gifts so I was going to wait, well, call me impatient, call me cheap but I found some great deals and I just could not pass them up so I bought some of the gifts already. I don't buy them much in the first place, grandma and grandpa spoil them pretty good so I don't have to worry too much which is good because our budget won't support too much gift buying. So I only have a couple things left to buy which is good but I have no place to hide the gifts. I was hoping we would have sold this house and closed on the new house and been moved by now, the other house on Chantilly has a HUGE master closet which would be PERFECT for hiding gifts in but instead I have a large brown box next to my bed, which surprisingly the boys have not asked about but is currently hiding the majority of their gifts. So it looks like I'll beat the Christmas rush again and not have to fight my way through shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...