Thursday, November 25, 2010

It seems so long ago...

On Thanksgiving weekend 2006 Zachary was only 1 1/2 years old, see how cute he was???  Kahlua, our wolf, was still alive (we had to have her put down the week before Christmas in 2006, she was only 6 and started having strokes - I miss her)

I was 5 months pregnant with Kaleb, we were in the middle of finding out if he was a boy or a girl.  I had 7 ultra sounds to find out.  I'm not a patient person.  Well, I'm pretty patient but I hate surprises.  Each ultra sound we had they could not definitively tell me if he was a boy or a girl, one would say 70% sure it's a girl, one would say 80% sure it's a boy; it was driving me nuts!  Finally after a week of this back and forth we got a 100% sure it's a BOY! (wow, this is certainly not a flattering picture!)

As usual, we got our Christmas tree at the local tree farm on this weekend.  Odd tid bit of info...our Christmas tree has never been in the same spot twice in this house in the 5 years we've been here...wonder where it will end up this year...

Zachary wanted to help with the lights - his hair always stood straight up in the back so it looked like we shocked him :)  This is why to this day he has a buzz hair cut.

I miss those days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...