Saturday, November 20, 2010

Some Clearance Items Don't Make Sense

I went to Kohl's to exchange some underwear for Kaleb today, just never dawned on me to tell my mom to get size 6 instead of size 4.  So I picked up 2 packages of underwear and asked the customer service lady if one package was the right price and she said "well actually it's on clearance for 76 cents."  Umm, ok.  It's never made sense to me why something like underwear, especially boys superhero underwear goes on clearance, it's not like it's going out of style or is getting ready to expire.  But ok, fine.  I went back and picked up a package of Scooby Doo underwear to take care of the exchange and bought the superhero underwear, with tax for 87 cents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...