Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Selects

Last week:
1. Zachary had Indian Day at school.  I find it funny that they use such a politically incorrect term in such a densely Indian populated state but hey, whatever floats your boat.  Kaleb and I went to volunteer and I was impressed with how many parents were there to help out.  It was fun, the kids made some crafts and played some games and Kaleb even got to go around to the different stations and participate a little.
2. Aside from a gift card for Justin, I am done with buying gifts for Christmas this year.  My last order was placed yesterday for the grandparents and 1 great grandma.  I'm excited to see them.
3. Friday we went to the Drive-In for probably the last time this year.  It's always fun and I'm glad that place is still around because you can't beat the price.

Next week:
1. I do not plan on cooking Thanksgiving dinner or even having Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday this year, we'll see how that goes because that has been the plan in the past and I've buckled to the pressures of the season and gone out at the last minute and bought everything and made a turkey dinner.
2. Jerry gets paid Wednesday which is the day I go grocery shopping (on payday), should be quite the mad house and I am not looking forward to it in the least.
3. Only 2 days of school this week for Zachary.
4.  Jerry is on vacation this whole week. He's not even on call!
5. The OSU/OU bedlam football game is this Saturday, we always to go Jerry's parent's house for a get together and will this year too.  This get together is part of the reason I don't plan to make Thanksgiving dinner, Jerry's parent's always do on this day, since I'm not a huge fan of turkey, once in the week is plenty for me.  The only problem is the game doesn't start until 8pm so we won't be staying for the actual game this year but we don't ever actually watch it anyway.
6. Zachary and Kaleb have a play date today, we rarely have time in the house when one of the boys are not here and never when both of them are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...