Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Selects

Last Week:
1. Jerry was on vacation from work all week...it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  We had some fun outings like to the zoo and movies.

2. We got the Christmas tree put up...it's not decorated yet but it is up.

3. We bought a new computer tower so the boys have a place to do their homework, yes, Zachary already has homework for the computer in kindergarten *eyeroll*

4. I don't think I'll survive 2 full weeks of the boys cooped up in the house during Christmas break...5 days has been too much....

Next week:

1. Oil change #2 for the Ford...yippee!  I get to entertain the boys at the dealership tomorrow...It'll take longer then normal because the fuel gauge is screwing up so they'll need to investigate that while they have the car...

2.  Luckily the Ford dealership is literally AT Target so we may walk to Target to kill the time.

3.  I have my last Ortho appointment before surgery, which is 2 weeks from tomorrow. YIKES!  I'm not so much worried about the surgery as much as after the surgery and getting around after surgery.

4.  I also have an appointment with my regular doctor for a follow up on increasing my migraine medication.  It's been going well so it should be a quick appointment, which irks me, it's a waste of $20 in my opinion.  I don't know why I couldn't just make an appointment if there was a problem instead.

5.  The boys have their last 2 swim lessons of this session this week then they have a month break until their next session...December is going to be a long month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...