Monday, August 12, 2013

Waiting....

So, this year the school district decided not to post class lists on the front of the schools and instead the teachers will call the families of the children in their class.  Sounds ok, right?

Wrong.

The teachers found out on Friday who they had in their class.  Some parents got calls on Saturday.  Some parents got calls on Sunday.  I haven't gotten any calls.

I hate to wait.

I hate surprises.

I don't even like not knowing what is in a wrapped gift for me.

This wait is killing me!

Especially since all my neighbors who have kids the same age as mine got their calls already.

Since we still haven't gotten a call, that narrows the field down to 2 possibilities for Kaleb and 4 for Zac.

Have I mentioned I H.A.T.E. waiting?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...