Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hi, my name isn't Kim

In May I went to the 1st Neighborhood Association meeting there had been in 3 years.  I got voted Vice President...still not totally sure how that came about.  "Kim" received an e-mail which asked her to get the names, addresses, phone numbers and e-mails of about a dozen neighbors on my street.  The person in charge wanted them by June 1st.  Well tornadoes, storms, baseball and life got in the way and it never got done.  Now the person in charge (I'd say president, but it's the president's wife who is bed ridden so she doesn't have a title but is very involved) sent me an e-mail reminding "Kim" to do this little task.  I e-mailed back, not correcting her about my name, I had in the past and she still calls me Kim, and told her I would get on it ASAP.  She replied that there was no hurry.  Well, Kim is quite the procrastinator...she still hasn't completed this task.  If Kelly had been asked I'm sure it would have been done by June 1st.  I keep telling Kim to get off her ass and do this but another week has gone by and it's still not done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...