Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Kim finally finished! Declutter/Clean/Make space

So I, uhm, Kim, finally finished contacting the neighbors on our street and submitted the info to the Neighborhood Association president.  Whew! It's about time.  But Kim is forgiven because she brought home some wine from one of the neighbors.

The boys and I spent most of today cleaning out closets and drawers in their rooms to get rid of some of the clothes they have.  I've never seen kids with so many clothes.  I don't buy them.  They are either gifts or hand me downs from my nephew.  By the time the clothes go through Zac to Kaleb there are just so many it's mind boggling. I went through my closet as well and all together we donated 3 bags of clothes to the local church closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...