Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Things Happen for a Reason

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am NOT super religious. Never have been. Organized religion never lines up with my beliefs so I do my own thing. Anyway, this post isn't really about that.

2 things in the last week which when going through it I thought "it's got to be happening for a reason but what reason?"

1.  The financial aid fiasco at school. I really want to take sign language but it's just not in the cards right now.  But I NEED to get a Bachelors degree.  So the financial aid stuff sort of forced me in that direction.  I'll find out today if it all works out...fingers crossed!

2.  Dog search.  Tried 2 more local shelters and ended up having to drive, literally across the city.  I kept thinking while driving how much gas we were using getting there. I'm cheap and don't like to waste things, like expensive gas.  We found the perfect dog.  Had someone been at the Mustang shelter or answered the phone at Pets and People we would have looked and maybe gotten a less perfect dog.  Sophie had been at the shelter for over a month, her time was short. I can't believe no one took her home before us. She is so exceptionally well behaved.

I know things happen for a reason, but I'd still like the fast forward  or sneak peak button to see why things are happening a certain way when they aren't working out how I think they should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...