Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New School Year / Boot Camp

Zac's teacher finally called just before lunch on Monday.  Kaleb's teacher didn't call until nearly 2 in the afternoon.  This is the first year our school is calling parents instead of posting class lists.  The teacher found out who was in their class on Friday last week.  Some people were called over the weekend, I was not, I hate to wait.

Last night we met the teachers.  Found the classrooms and dropped off supplies.  Friday is the first day of school and I can't wait!

My first day of school is Monday.  I can't wait for that either.

************************************************************

I've been going to boot camp since August 1st.  I go twice a week and then walk 3 days a week with Sophie.  We walk for between an hour and an hour and a half.  The only downside is I have to get up at 4:30 every morning to do this.  I'm still trying to decide if I want to continue with the boot camp after September 1st.  I'd like to but it's a total money issue so we'll see after I complete bills at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...