Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day 2011

This  constitutes a snow day in Oklahoma!  School is cancelled for the first time this school year.  Ok fine.  There is ice, not much and anyone in Oklahoma knows that ice is more of an issue than snow normally, the amount of ice out there today is minimal and it's only 10:50 now and it's already melting on it's own but ok, fine, it's been a really mild winter this year so go ahead and burn a snow day, I don't mind.  BUT the 5:30 phone call alerting us to school being canceled wasn't the only early phone call we received this morning.  
At 8:00 I received a phone call from physical therapy that I would need to reschedule my 8:30 appointment and that they would call back this afternoon to take care of that, ok, fine.  Then about 2 minutes later the orthopedics office called to reschedule that appointment, so I now have to go there next Wednesday.  Now normally this would not bother me since I normally have to take the boys to all my appointments with me but Jerry was off work today because he will be out of town this weekend for training so I would NOT have had to bring the boys with me to my appointments today as I normally would have had to do...this would have been a blissful treat for a stay at home mom.  So now instead, tomorrow I get to bring the boys with me to physical therapy, as well as twice next week (as normal), then I'll have to bring them to the orthopedics office on Wednesday with me and to the neurologist office for an EMG on Thursday and there is also swim lessons and grocery shopping I have to fit in and Jerry won't be home until late Monday or sometime Tuesday...talk about a stressful week for mommy.


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...