Tuesday, January 18, 2011

No Rocking the Boat Please!

I attempted to sign the boys up for the next session of swim lessons at the YMCA yesterday.  Sign ups start on the 15th of each month and yesterday was the 17th, this last session there were only 12 kids total in the time slot/day the boys were in so I wasn't very concerned with getting there on the 15th like I usually am.  


I went up to the counter and asked to sign them up for the Monday/Wednesday 4:15 class Eel (level 2) for the 5 year old and Pike (level 1) for the 3 year old, the lady behind the desk said they didn't have an Eel or Pike class at that time on those days...WHAT???  That's that time/days we've been coming since September when we started swim lessons, you can't change things on me now!  I'm a creature of habit!  


She nicely said the classes were available on Tuesday and Thursday at 4:15 and 5:15, which would I like.  Well, that's wonderful but not for me because I'll still be showing up on Monday and Wednesday, it's a habit you see, and a habit 5 months in the making, it won't be broken easily...


So she pulled out the February schedule and showed me that on Monday and Wednesday there was a 4:15 class only for Pike/Eel combined.............


Really lady...it's the same dang thing... 


So the boys will continue with their swim lessons on Mondays and Wednesdays at 4:15 and we even had to let some of their friends know so they can continue on Mondays and Wednesdays as well because apparently more then one lady at the front desk was quick to say that there was no Pike or Eel class on Monday and Wednesday in February *sigh*






Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...