Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 and it's starting off busy!

  • Monday I've got my 2nd Coumadin Clinic visit (let's hope for better numbers this time!) but will likely have appointments every Monday this month until we get my levels consistent 
  • The boys return to swim lessons on Mondays and Wednesdays
  • I have an echo cardiogram on the 6th, which is Thursday
  • I continue physical therapy on Tuesdays and Thursdays through January
  • Parent's Night Out on Friday the 14th
  • I'm the parent helper in Zachary's class on the 11th which is a Tuesday
  • Lowe's workshops on the 8th and 22nd (Saturdays)
  • I've got a Neurology appointment on Wednesday the 12th to try to figure out my migraines
  • I have my final (hopefully) Orthopedics appointment on Friday the 21st
We also need to go to the eye doctor's office to get Zachary's glasses fixed since he and daddy were running through the house and Zachary ran into a wall and a shelf fell on him, knocking his glasses off and broke them, so add that to my Monday.  Thankfully he has his old glasses to wear in the meantime and he doesn't have school on Monday so I have the time to bring him over the get his glasses fixed.

My January to do list doesn't look so bad in list form but put it all on a calendar and it fills up very quickly, basically the only days not busy are Sundays and 2 Fridays and 2 Saturdays.  I told Jerry if I had a job I wouldn't have time to go to it! 

It is a good thing I filled out the calendar though, because I was putting all the school days off on the calendar and noticed that Zachary goes back to school on Wednesday, not Thursday...oops :)  He almost got an extra day off!  I almost got an extra day to sleep in!  And since he only goes for 2 1/2 hours by the time the attendance was turned in and the office called me he'd just be absent for the day, which would bug me since he hasn't missed a day so far this year.


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...