Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another "we can't find anything wrong" Test Result and Other News

In good news:  I had my last appointment with the Orthopedic Surgeon's office yesterday for my knee and I have just 3 more physical therapy appointments and I'm done with my knee!  I cannot wait to get back to the gym.

In bad news:  I went to my neurologist for an EMG to check for carpel tunnel in my right arm and the results came back totally normal.  Okay, then why in the world is there so much pain in my arm and why in the world does my hand turn absolutely ice cold.  (I was told there was absolutely nothing wrong with my knee last summer too, when I was finally sent to the right doctor the problem was identified and fixed relatively quickly)  The neurologist thinks it is muscular or something wrong with my tendons.  So I'll ask my physical therapist what she thinks and then I'll probably go back to the Orthopedic doctor's office or my regular doctor's office and have them start running tests to figure out what is going on.

In other news:  We have decided to start looking for another house, we actually decided that a while ago.  We are going out this weekend to look in Yukon.  We were approved for well over what we want for our top budget so we are very comfortable with our budget.  I'm more worried about our house selling, the economy doesn't seem to be picking up at all and I don't see housing turning around at all.  We are going to fix up the boys bathroom and the master bathroom counters and maybe do some more painting but nothing that will cost much money.

In exciting news:  When I went to pick up Zachary today there were fire trucks lined up outside the school and the fire alarms were going off.  All the kids were outside lined up (and very well behaved!)  They had been lined up for quite a while by the time I had pulled up at the school because the classes were taking turns standing up while the other classes sat down to stretch their legs.  Luckily it was a warm day, by that time it was already nearly 50 degrees out.  Apparently the teachers told the younger kids it was just a fire drill but it obviously was not a drill, there was no problem found and the kids were returned to their classes just in time for the kindergarteners to be released.


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...