Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Still No Pain

I'm sort of waiting for it to hit and hoping it doesn't all at the same time...I'm not sure if the pain meds the shot my knee up with during surgery haven't worn off (though I doubt that at this point since it's been over 24 hours now) or if I've just been able to stay on top of it with the Lortab and the ice machine keeping it numb but not being in pain is fine with me.  I have been sitting on the couch nearly the entire time since I've been home from the hospital with my knee elevated and ice on and have been taking the Lortab on schedule instead of waiting for pain to take it, which truly is against my nature, not that I like being in pain but I don't like taking medication just to take it either (added bonus to the Lortab, no migraine pain today!).  I've only gotten up to use the restroom and this morning to take my normal meds and brush my teeth so I was up for around 5-10 minutes and I was getting sore.

My doctor is sending over a tens machine...whatever that is, something for pain or something, I'll know more once it gets here.

I've also gotten a call from the hospital to see how I was doing and to see if I had any questions.  Again, I really like this hospital group.

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...