Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The pain has arrived

It would not have bothered me one bit had it never come but I knew that would be too good to be true.

The tens machine got here this afternoon, it's a sort of muscle stimulating machine, about the size of a cell phone with 4 leads that you put around the pain site and dial up the stimulus to a tolerable level, it kind of twitches the muscles and gets rid of pain.  I have to use it for a minimum of 3 hours a day.  And the machine is ours to keep.  At no cost to us, they won't accept any money from us, only what the insurance will pay.  So any muscle strains or pulls or just soreness in the future and we now have a way to get rid of the pain...works for me...

But the knee pain right now is not fun...In about 20 minutes I can take a 2nd Lortab and my antibiotics and go to sleep so maybe that will help.  It's just a dull achy pain but it's a lot of it.


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...