Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's almost D-Day

The whole time leading up to this Monday, surgery day, I've been more worried about the aftermath and how I would handle limited mobility more then anything else.

Then this last week I started worrying more about getting sick and having to postpone surgery...

that would just be horrid...we've got everything planned, someone to watch the boys, someone to take Zachary to school and pick him up, Jerry has the day off work and will be in town all week to pick Zachary up from school and drive him home every day.  And in the event someone gets hit by a train and Jerry had to respond to that we have a back up person to pick up Zachary.  Plus Zachary only goes to school until Wednesday the following week so we don't have to worry about having to drive anywhere after that.  No swim lessons this month to worry about.

So now, all I have to do is get through tomorrow and wake up Monday healthy and we're good to go.

I even got the call the the check in time and surgery time have been moved up 30 minutes, which is good, less time to have to sit around and wait.

I'm still not looking forward to the aftermath, well, the long term aftermath of less or no pain I'm looking forward to but I know I'm in for a lot of pain in the next week or two...


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...