Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Early Mother's Day present...

I got a brand spanking new Nikon L110 camera. 12.1 megapixels, 15X zoom lens, 8GB HD memory card and HD video. I've been looking at this particular Nikon for months and the price always got in my way. My other camera is on it's last leg so I had to get something. We went to Best Buy to LOOK, I tested several different cameras that were on display, as I've done a couple times since last summer, and always come back to this Nikon. I came |_| close to settling for a Kodak camera that Best Buy was willing to price match Target for $99 (Best Buy's sale price was $129), I finally decided to go with what I really wanted and bought the Nikon and even though I really didn't like parting with the money, in the long run I'm happy and wouldn't change my choice.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...