Friday, March 12, 2010

Flowers

Jerry and I have a date night tonight thanks to the YMCAs Parent's Night Out. I was explaining to the boys that tonight they would be playing with friends, eating pizza and watching movies. Zachary ask if daddy and I were going to work out and I said no, he asked if we were going out and I said yes so he said "daddy needs to get you flowers cause that's how you make it a date."

Our first weeds are poking through the dormant grass and the boys were playing out back and picked me a cup full of "flowers" and insisted on putting them in water.

And the last bit on flowers for now, the trees are starting to bloom! Winter is almost over! I cannot wait for green grass, leafy trees and walking outside and feeling the radiating heat from the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...