Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lowe's must love us...

Since almost the very 1st day of 2010 we have been making purchases at Lowe's several times a week. Sadly not 1 room is completely done and we're already into the 3rd month of the year. I blame weather since I haven't been able to just kick the boys outside so I culd work. I also blame the guy who had no clue about home improvement projects that we bought the house from, every project takes so much longer trying to fix his attempts at the projects.
I am excited that we will finally have color on the walls in our all white and beige house. The kitchen and dining area walls are done being painted and I just bought the paint for the entry way. I enjoy doing projects around the house because it is a most visable sign of accomplishmet at the end of the day. I mean really me surviving the boys and the boys surviving me each day, while an accomplishment, is not a stroke to the ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...