Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where'd spring go?

It was so nice here just a few days ago, today we're having problems getting into the mid 50's and there is snow in the forecast for the next 2 days! Hopefully this is the last of the cold weather this year. We do need the rain but I do believe it's possible for it to rain and NOT be under 70 degrees but then I could be mistaken.

Kaleb has started saying a few more words. I still think he is behind where he should be but I also know his ears are terrible right now so I'm sure he'll catch up. He was pointing to something and saying "purple" this morning, and he was right! He also consistently gets blue and brown right and I'm secretly hoping he never calls Zachary by his name, I love that he says "Zaza".

Kaleb is starting to get too smart for his own good! Last night I said time for bed and he said "no" and climbed up on Jerry's lap and laid on his chest and pretended to be falling asleep. Little bugger.

Zachary is starting to not be as whinny but it's still enough to drive you insane some days. He is not understanding that he only needs to ask/say something once, he'll repeat something until you think you've gone crazy even if you acknowledge or answer him. I know I'll miss these years when they've gone by but right now it's a little, ok, a lot annoying. I'm glad he's a good kid tho or we might have had to look at the exchange policy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...