Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dinosaurs!!!

This is the picture that I took last weekend at the Dinosaur exhibit at the OKC Zoo. To set it up: the tiny dinosaurs in the back ground were the only ones we saw move or make noise prior to this picture. Just before this picture this dinosaur had it's head lower (about even with Kaleb) and was not moving or making noise. I pulled the wagon in front of the dino and the boys were smiling and I was about to take the picture when the dinosaur came to life and ROARED and started moving, both boys looked over their shoulders at the thing and started crying, Kaleb jumped up and reached for me then when he saw me with the camera still in hand turned toward Jerry, who waited until I was able to snap the picture before he picked up Kaleb. Yes, we're mean but this picture is hi.lar.i.ous! I don't think we'll be visiting the dinosaurs again any time soon if the boys have anything to say about it :-)

Update on Kaleb: he has another double ear infection and croup so he is back on antibiotics and the ENT appointment on the 6th can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...