Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My baby is almost 2!



I just cannot believe it. He'll be 2 on Sunday. In the last week he just seems to have gotten so much older looking. He has obviously grown, his feet are too big for his shoes again (which is funny because last year it didn't seem like his feet would ever grow!) and he is talking more. I still love it when he comes running in to me and says "My mommy!" He and Zachary are getting along even better than before, I think a lot has to do with Kaleb actually understanding what Zachary wants him to do when they are playing and Kaleb being able to tell Zachary what he wants or doesn't want to do. Why is it that a few years ago, 16 years seemed so long and now, 16 years seems like it will be here tomorrow. My baby will be 18 before I know it. On one hand I can't wait to find out the type of person he'll grow up to be but on the other hand I don't want him to ever stop running in to a room yelling "My Mommy!"

ETA: Here's a picture of Kaleb eating his birthday cake, eating a banana right after waking up on his birthday (yes, he still LOVES bananas) and a video of his first time down the slide, he's just growing up too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...