Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Beautiful Days

Today and yesterday were perfect weather! Yesterday when we got home we cooked burgers and hot dogs on the grill and ate outside, the boys loved it! Then we went to the park and fed the ducks and walked for about 20 minutes then let the boys play on the swings/slides for 20 minutes. Then we came home and the boys took baths and we all went to bed. Tonight we're planning more of the same. 80 degrees with just the slightest breeze, the trees and grass and flowers are blooming and the sky is clear blue, it's just too nice to even eat inside; I almost wish I didn't have a window in my office so I didn't know how beautiful it was outside while I'm stuck inside.

I've been noticing the last few days how non-babyish Kaleb looks now. His feet aren't baby feet anymore. His legs are skinny, no more baby fat rolls on them. His face doesn't even have that baby look anymore. He'll be 2 in just over 2 weeks and I cannot believe it. The fact that Zachary will be 4 shortly after that is not setting well with me yet either. It just doesn't seem possible that Zachary has been around for 4 years! And just a year ago, 12 short months, 52 flying by weeks Kaleb wasn't even walking yet, yesterday he was running around the track at the park looking like a mini track runner. This is why it is so hard for me to refuse to carry him whenever he wants, which is always, I'll miss it when I don't have anyone to carry anymore. Yesterday Zachary informed me that he is too big to be carried and that he would hold my hand but didn't want to be picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...