Sunday, July 16, 2017

Well, Life happened...

I found out only days after my last post that Jerry is a lying, cheating, disgusting person. He has been cheating on me since the day we met. He told me when we met that he had been separated from his then wife for 7 years. He was a police officer, why would I think he was lying? Nearly 20 years later and I find out he was never separated from his 1st wife. Ever. He rolled out of bed with her the morning he moved in with me. He had convinced me for nearly 20 years that his ex was a cheater and a liar. Come to find out, he is. Those trips I posted about in the last entry, he went to Texas to sleep with his girlfriend of 10 years. Yes, 10 years. Every business trip, every trip I've ever taken, every late night at work and most days he was supposed to be working he was out sleeping with other women. He doesn't regret it at all. He is spreading STDs. He is a vile person, and I feel like calling him a person is horrible put down to all other people.
He cut me and the boys off from all money. Going so far as to take me off the credit cards AND then go into my car, in my wallet and remove the cards without telling me.
He refused to leave the house and also refused to stop touching me. I would go to bed because I have to work and he would wait until I was sleeping and come in and start touching me. I told him repeatedly to stop touching me in any way and he wouldn't. So I moved out into a 2 bedroom apartment with the boys. We hate it but we are happier than ever without having to deal with him and his rages all the time.
Our sex life has amounted to nothing more than rape for the last several years. I gave in to protect the boys. If he didn't get sex when he wanted it he would go into absolute rages with the boys, slamming doors, screaming and hitting them. I wrote it off as PTSD, and no, that wasn't ok but at least it was just me having to sacrifice myself and my boys were ok. He has truly revealed how narcissistic he is. Saying I could have changed and improved the marriage. He asked me to marry him again and renew our vows...Why the hell would I do that, those vows that meant something to me obviously meant absolutely nothing to him.
He removed me from access to our home camera system before I said I wanted a divorce. He removed me from the alarm system before I moved out. He removed me and the boys from access to the house (digital lock) and still the boys have no access.
He has slept with so many women. He rotates them different nights. The neighbors all see it. It is disgusting. He refuses to pay for anything for the boys without the court specifically ordering it. He makes nearly $8000 a months, I make maybe $1600 AND I pay his insurance which I can't change until I have a court order to do so. He is ordered to reimburse me but will not reimburse the full amount. He is currently in Minnesota at the Mayo Clinic, I'm sure with one of his skanks, while he has another skank going to my house to feed my dogs.
I am currently waiting for our trial so I can move on. He is hiding money and spending in violation of the court order. He has violated so many parts of the order I really hope the judge does something. I have heard tho, that the judges don't care. If he gets aways with any of this I will make it known what a whore he is. I will take out an add in the paper if I need to. Its not liable since it's the truth and I have proof to support my claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...