Saturday, January 14, 2017

I got the job!!! 3 years ago...

What can I say...life. Its been busy and hectic and stressful and the last 3 years have gone by so fast.  I love the job I have, that I interviewed for in the last post. I have been promoted twice, I've learned a lot and I truly enjoy the work and the people.
Jerry just went on long term disability so I now carry the insurance for the 4 of us. My pay isn't much but I miss my work when I'm away like the last nearly 3 weeks with the visit to California over Christmas because Aunt Candi died and the immediate turn around trip to Minnesota for the Mayo Clinic for Jerry.
The boys have grown so much, not only physically but also in personality and skills. Zachary is very sweet and helpful. He likes basketball, he's not what I consider athletic but he does try and he improves his skills consistently. He is very smart and enjoys math and science...does not take after me there, although I have learned to appreciate math as I've gotten older. Kaleb is a football specifically and sports in general fanatic. He can spout stats like no other 9 year old I know. He is not a big fan of schools but is so smart and if he could just appreciate how much school will do for him if he tries his hardest now life would be so much easier. Kaleb is still somewhat of a cuddler and is almost becoming a mamas boy, not in that he is a wimp or whatever but he just likes to do things with me where Zac would rather spend time with daddy helping with the rentals or doing anything with tools. Zac is definitely a mechanical mind, I'm not sure I can pinpoint Kaleb yet. He likes to sing and dance and act and move and be outside but he is one of the shyest kids I know too.
So quick, not nearly all encompassing update but as good as it's gonna get right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...