Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Need to Cook More!

While eating out is pretty convenient and all it costs a small fortune for 4 to eat out.  Kaleb thoroughly enjoyed his wings as you can see.  He'll kill a small forest of napkins for 4 wings but they are good!

I have gotten better with cooking or using left overs instead of running out to dinner.  When we do go out I usually have some sort of coupon so that helps but still $40 at Buffalo Wild Wings is just too much.  But really in the summer I just don't want to cook. But this is also sort of a last hurrah because I start a fitness bootcamp on Thursday morning at 5:30 a.m.  And if I'm going to get up at an ungodly hour to have someone yell at me to work out I'm gonna eat healthy to reap maximum benefits.

My assessment for this bootcamp is tomorrow evening...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...