Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy November!!!

Halloween was fun. On Thursday we went to the Oklahoma Aquarium in Jenks (near Tulsa), it was fun but not organized enough for me to have fun. With the 1 1/2 hour drive I think we'll just go to the aquarium for a day and enjoy the time rather than go for the Halloween thing (which is too expensive for only an hour). Before we went to the Aquarium we had dinner with Jerry's co worker, Doug, and his wife. They have 2 boys about the same age difference as our boys, but their boys are 22 and 25 - I think they enjoyed having the boys there and remembering some stuff their boys got into at that age.
On Friday we went to the Oklahoma City Zoo Haunt, we've gone for 3 years now and it's always good. This year was insanely crowded, we got there early and didn't have any problems but anyone who got there after it opened was stuck in a very long line!
On Saturday we went to some houses for some bona fide trick or treating. After about 5 houses the boys would actually say "Trick or Treat" without prompting, then at every house Kaleb would turn and say "I like that guy" (the one who gave candy!) It was funny. We then went to a church doing Trunk or Treat and the boys liked that, less walking, more candy! Everyone there loved Kaleb's "tee o teet", it really was cute. The boys were mesmerized by some 14 or so year old girls (3 of them) wearing what was basically bikini's and thigh highs and heels, I told Jerry you shouldn't wonder what kind of "trick" they are talking about when they say "trick or treat", I can't believe their parents let them out like that (and their parents did, we were at their house when they left and their dad gave them a hug and told them to have a good time :-O), there are enough slutty costumes out there they could have at least covered up...ok, I'll get off my soap box now but sheesh! *shakes head*
I'll post pics of the boys in their costumes when I get some energy and upload them ;)

Kaleb's new thang...
He crosses his arms, has a pouty face and will say "I not vewy ha-pee." It's so stinking cute! He'll do this out of the blue like if we take longer in a store than he thinks we should or I say he can't have candy for breakfast.

One day Kaleb was driving me nuts so I acted like I was pulling my hair out and said "You're driving me nuts" in a deep voice, so now all I have to do is put my hands on my head and Kaleb will say "I'm drivin you nuts." in a deep voice...too hilarious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...