Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Now Zachary is sick

Seriously, I'm about fed up with everyone being sick all the time. I firmly believe that if the weather would just warm up and stay warm we'd all be better.
Zachary woke up this morning congested and warm. I sent him to school anyway because I don't have any sick time to take off. I figure I'll get a call after nap but at least that is only a couple hours instead of the whole day.
I also think Zachary does not get enough sleep at night, he needs to go to bed at 8, but I've been overruled on that count. I put Kaleb to bed between 7:30 and 7:45 and then want Zachary in bed by 8 but daddy wants to spend time with Zachary so he lets bed time slide to 9pm or later. The boys have to be up at 6:40 so going to bed at or after 9pm is too late for such little boys. I know I hated going to bed early and when the sun was still up when I was little but all the studies show that young kids need a minimum of 10 hours of sleep a night. If we didn't have to be up at the crack of dawn I'd certainly let them boys stay up until 8:30 or 9pm until or unless they had to be up for school.

Still no luck on setting Kaleb's tubes surgery. I swear the lady never answers her phone and I know she is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...