Friday, April 10, 2009

Kaleb's surgery...

Tentatively he is scheduled at Baptist (same hospital Zachary went to and we loved) on the 24th of April. I'll get a call today to see if they can get him into an out patient place next week instead. The nurse is very concerned with parent's paying as little as possible so she was researching the best place for us, I wish she had said that was what she was doing because our insurance is awesome and we don't have a co-pay or co-insurance or deductible so no matter where we go it's free to us. Either way, I want Kaleb to get tubes before we leave for California so we don't have to deal with ear infections while we are there.

I'm somewhat anxious about Zachary's post op check on the 22nd, we'll find out then if his hearing is normal or not. I'm pretty sure his will be fine but Kaleb's was even worse so if Zachary even has a small residual loss then Kaleb is likely to have a loss too. Just things to make me worry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...