Thursday, February 26, 2009

What a beautiful day!

Today is Zachary's ENT appointment. It's already 72 degrees out and not quite noon so the afternoon will be gorgeous. Zachary's appt is at 2:30 so I don't have to come back to work, darn the luck :) I am hoping that Zachary can finally stop antibiotics, he's been on them for over a month now; I'm positive he'll need tubes and hope we can get it taken care of quickly.

Kaleb is all better now. He has starting to talk a lot more which is nice. I have a feeling by summer he'll be all caught up on his speech. Daycare was freaking out because they played outside the other day and when Kaleb came in he had bumps all over his tummy, there were heat bumps. I told them to get ready cause this summer he'll have them everywhere and really bad in his diaper if we don't get him potty trained before then and since he is showing no interest in it at this point I doubt we'll be diaper free this summer.

Need to start planning Kaleb's birthday party. I have a feeling he'll chose Elmo or Mickey Mouse for his theme. I'm excited that he'll sort of know what is going on this year.

Zachary surprised me the other day, he made a comment about how hot air balloons have fire to make them fly and he remembers seeing them when we went. Ok, we went to Albuquerque in 2007! He was 2, not quite 2.5 and he remembers it! He was looking at a trivet we have on the table when he said he remembered them. I know he has a pretty good memory for visual things but didn't know it was that good. He can even tell you where to turn to get to grandpa's house even if we're not going there and just drive by the street! As a result tho, I have high expectations for him when he gets to school, is that bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...