Sunday, December 15, 2013

Cabo San Lucas

So I don't think I mentioned our trip for summer 2013...

In January I asked my parents to borrow their time share so Jerry and I could take a 10th anniversary trip, they said yes so we booked a trip to Cabo San Lucas...with the boys. Honestly I don't know what I was smoking that night when I booked the trip but in my defense Jerry didn't stop me from booking the boys to go with us.

We drove to California 1st.  We left Oklahoma on a Thursday and got to my parent's house on Friday afternoon.  Our flight left mid morning on Saturday out of LAX, hate that airport but it saved us over $1000 to fly out of LAX rather than Oklahoma or even Texas.  The resort was beautiful.  Infinity pool, swim up bar in one pool BOGO free drinks from 3-5 in the pool and 5-6 at the restaurant...oh yeah, we had the boys with us....

Our big ticket item to do on the trip was snorkeling off a pirate ship. You literally had to jump off the side of the ship to get into the water.  Zac did fine.  Kaleb freaked out. Finally got him in the water but he didn't want to snorkel so I had to tow him in to the beach then when it was time to leave had to tow him back...nice little work out for mommy.

The boys did great on the trip, really all aspects of it. They really enjoyed it.  It was really a once in a life time trip cause we'll never be able to afford it again.
The boys' favorite spot, the hammock on our back porch


one of the infinity pools

Infinity pool

Kaleb CAN swim without a float...Kaleb will NOT swim without a float

Swim up bar!

How we had to get to the beach from our resort

Swimming back to the pirate ship...I towed both back

New pirate swag

The very rocky beach...there were tons of fish right there but it was very cold water and too dangerous to swim with all those rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...