Sunday, March 13, 2011

Some Pictures :)

Since it's been a while I decided I would post some pictures from the past few weeks and also mention that we went to the OKC Zoo's return of the Elephants grand opening. It was FREEZING the evening we went! But the new exhibit is nice, they have a huge area for the elephants, they must be enjoying it, it's the biggest in the country. I do like it when they make the exhibits more like the natural habitat for the animals which is what they did for the elephants and other asia animals that I'm guessing they will move over to the area when the exhibit is finished. A couple of years ago it is what they did with the Oklahoma Trails area, which is still one of my favorite area's of the zoo. But on to the pictures:
Jerry studying
New OKC Zoo Elephant Exhibit
Kaleb and Zachary on the tram at the OKC Zoo
Chimps near the Elephants at the OKC Zoo
Kaleb and Jerry during one of the snow days in Feburary
Kaleb and Zachary deciding it's too cold to go out in the snow

Zachary and Kaleb playing in the snow in the back yard




Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...